Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here We Go!

What fun, what fun! Welcome everyone!
How exciting that within just a few hours of asking for team members for this Clements High School 1980s blog, eight people had already signed up!
It'll be so much fun to be able to keep in touch between reunions!

If anyone has a web page or personal blog you'd like listed under "links" on this blog, just let me know at tanjienash@yahoo.com.
Also, if you know of anyone who might like to be added as a team member, let me know!

Meanwhile...here's what I've been up to lately.
This is my family: Myself, husband Brian, and son, Nash (now 19 months old).
I did not return to my job as a newspaper reporter after Nash was born. I've still been doing some freelance writing and in November, I went to work part-time as Recycling Coordinator for Keep Athens-Limestone Beautiful.
Nash didn't care too much for Santa this Christmas. Of course, if he'd looked a little closer he might've recognized his first cousin Jonathon (my sister's 16-year-old son) and then he would either have been mightiliy confused or happily excited because he dearly loves to play with "Jon-Jon."

OK, then, that's all for me for now. I cant' wait to read up on what everyone else is up to these days!

No comments: