Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Marty R. Adams post


I have been busy. I have just finished my 40th. birthday. Wow, what fun that was. I work at Redstone Arsenal. I work in the IT department. I have been married for almost 19 years. I have 3 boys. Landon, Nathaniel, and Kenneth-James. 14,13, and 8. We love baseball, football, baseketball, and NASCAR. We live in Athens were I plan on dying. I don't like to travel much at all. I enjoy just being in Athens. I hope to post more later but will leave you with a picture of us but it has been a while since this one.


Regards,

Marty R.

3 comments:

Tanjie said...

Yea! Let the posts begin!

Hey, Marty, don't you have a photography web page? My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost all my bookmarks. What's your URL?

m130carbine said...

I have taken it down for a bit to redo it. I am in the process of doing a blog for that also. I will get it done and get it to you.

Marty R.

m130carbine said...

Here is the blog however
http://adamsartphoto.blogspot.com/
Regards,
Marty R.