Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hair Cuts?

Well I thought I would share a little of our day to day life. We normally all get up eat a little breakfast. The kids get started on school. Teresa is popping the wip and I am answering emails and preparing for a group we have coming down to hold a basketball camp next week.
Well during the day after I get back from a 50k training ride, I decide to go get my hair cut. Well... you say what is so special about that. Well...let me explain. While we (my barber who has cut my hair the last two years) are discussing a television program that he seems to be more interest in than my cutting my hair. He makes a wack through my hair with trimmers on a setting of 2. Well I have tried to take a proper picture but needless to say I will be wearing a hat for a while. Nothing is normal when you are living cross culturally. Day to day living is defined quiet differently. If you just got to see a photo, I'll get Teresa to take one if she can quit laughing long enough.
Till my next post which will be soon because I got to tell you about me installing a duchero in a church...I'll let you see if you can figure that word out first.
Later...

No comments: