Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hey guys! I'm very excited about this blog as well. I plan to add pictures of me and my crew soon. Sometimes I wonder if I exist anymore, you wouldn't know by the pictures at my house. I know I got married, because I'm in those pictures. I know I have two children because there are pictures of me at two distinctly different baby showers sporting the big belly. But, somehow, there is no other photographic proof of my existence other than my drivers license. Funny how kids change things.

It sounds as though everyone is doing great. Me and mine are doing well. We stay busy like most families, work, kids and their activities and church. The kids are on spring break this week so I get a little extra shut eye in the morning. Goodness knows the last thing two teenagers want is to be "disturbed" early in the morning during spring break. I risk my life just by walking down the hall to their bedrooms.

Tanjie, thanks again for putting this together. Will blog soon!

1 comment:

Tanjie said...

Hey Sam!
So glad you posted! Can't wait for the photos.
It's the same way with photos at my house. Every now and then, though, I just hand the camera to my husband, cuddle up to Nash and smile! That's the only way I'll ever be in any of the pictures!